IT Recruiter / Human Resources Director
tCognition - a Global IT Staffing, app development and CRM services agency is looking for an IT Recruiting Director local to Boston. Our office is located near South Bay Plaza and has free, secured parking. With over 150 employees worldwide, this is an exciting opportunity to grow into a position at tCognition's U.S. headquarters - our smallest and most dynamic office.
tCognition is growing rapidly stateside (with a large presence in the United Arab Emirates and India) and we look to grow our direct and indirect IT recruiting services on the solid foundation and book of business we've grown to date. Some of the awesome clients that tCognition has recruited for in the past include:
• Sirius XM Radio
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the end-to-end recruitment process across various IT landscapes. This includes direct recruitment of IT professionals for companies around the world. You will be responsible for sourcing, screening and interviewing potential candidates. We are looking for individuals who are willing to think out of the box and speak up when they come up with new ideas.
Those interested should have a strong recruiting background with an interest in software and technology. We are looking for someone with an eye for talent, who is experienced using platforms like LinkedIn, Monster, etc.. Ideally, we would have someone interested in scaling their practice to manage other recruiting managers in the future.
Whoever fits this role should be comfortable communicating with international candidates, but we are promoting our onshore services first and foremost. We want this position to grow and expand, and we also love folks who want to attend events! You never know where we will find our next source or talent.
How to separate yourself:
• Be creative and self-driven! We want to differentiate ourselves from the rest of the IT space.
• Able to have fun at work while getting things done! We are in the process of building a full-scale distillery downstairs, and we are focused on building a strong work culture inside of our 'reclaimed' office.
• Familiar with recruiting best practices, landscape, software platforms, etc.
• Interested in technology, software, IT, application development and/or CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft, etc.).
• Experience on-shoring candidates is a big plus.
• Interested in developing a company-wide and personal social media presence surrounding tCognition and your own recruiting practice.
What's in it for you:
• An awesome place to go into work everyday
• Highly competitive pay and room to grow
• Full benefits after a three-month period
• A small, family-oriented team where the CEO is always available
• An outlet to build your own practice
• Free, secured parking
*Customer focused organization; external and internal customers are highest priority
*We empower & encourage employees to be innovative and entrepreneurial taking calculated risks
*Open door policy; communication between leaders and employees is encouraged, where leaders walk the talk and provide effective guidance to all employees
*Flexible and adaptive towards change for the better
*Diversity is our key foundation and we encourage mutual respect for diversity
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:07:26 PDT