Force.com Developer Internship
We are seeking a responsible, detailed oriented CS undergraduate student to assist our scoping and development team with Force.com development. We expect the candidate to work approximately 15 hours a week.
This position is located in East Greenwich, RI with no travel required. Compensation will be hourly, and this position will report directly to the president of the company.
- Bachelor's degree candidate in Computer Science
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Proven success in meeting job requirements
- A knack for utilizing available resources to overcome hurdles and meet company objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid understanding of PC and internet-based tools
- High level of skill with Microsoft Office Suite
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Honest, Responsible, Self-Starter
- Complete Force.com administrator and developer online trianing
- Assist in documenting client requirements and create SOW around client's requirements
- Coordinate with developers to identify proper data model to achieve client goals
- Develop and test deliverables
- Document hours spent against SOW and prepare for Accounts Receivable
We are a successful, fast growing small business that is known for our technical business solutions and customer-first attitude. We work primarily with private businesses and select non-profit organizations. Because of the type of IT business solutions and custom application development we offer, we are looking for people who enjoy learning, working in a team environment, and who meet the job qualifications.
East Greenwich, RI
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:47:12 PDT