Senior Software Engineer
FarApp is looking for a full-time Senior Software Engineer to join our team located in Torrance, CA. This person would be the first dedicated professional services engineer and will eventually head a professional services group within FarApp. Professional services accounts for a good portion of FarApp's revenue and is critical for many of our customers. Many of our customers/businesses need custom or new features that we don't currently support and require implementation. This job would entail:
- Speaking with customers to understand the requirements of each project.
- Providing an estimate of the hours required for each project.
- Implementing the features that are in the scope of the project.
- Working with the customers to verify that the new features work as expected.
- As time allows you will also work on non-professional services FarApp development tasks. This includes both implementing new features and making improvements to existing features, including diagnosing/correcting issues with existing features.
FarApp is a service owned by The SGC Group, Inc. We're a small company that's growing quickly. We've doubled our revenue in the last year and we are on course to double it in the next year. We offer a cloud-based service that automates our customers' business processes. We automate their connections between their business systems and popular marketplaces and carts such as Amazon, eBay, Newegg, Buy.com, Sears, Yahoo, Magento, Shopify, Shipwire, and more.
We're offering a competitive salary with great benefits.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience in software
- Strong communication skills (since you'll be speaking directly to customers)
- Knowledge in Python, Flask, TurboGears, AngularJS is a plus
- Experience with eCommerce marketplaces and/or platforms and APIs is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Telecommuting (currently we work from the office 3 days a week)
- Bi-annual raises
- Potential for equity in the future
FarApp is the solution to eCommerce automation. Whether you keep your business data in a spreadsheet or on a mainframe, FarApp can connect your customer-facing systems (Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc.), distribution and supply-chain system (Shipwire, Shipstation, etc.), and your back-end systems (such as NetSuite).
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:06:24 PDT