Custodian I (P/T), CP3N30793FOM
Housekeeping duties throughout all College buildings in accordance with established College policy and procedures.
Position Title: Custodian I (P/T), CP3N30793FOM
Duties of Position:
- Dry and wet mop, strip, wax, and buff all types of floors.
- Vacuum and shampoo carpeting. Host, extraction and rotary methods.
- Clean and wax furniture and blinds.
- Perform washroom and locker room sanitation.
- Interior and exterior window washing.
- Garbage and trash pickup and disposal.
- Rearrange and set up furniture for various activities.
- Work various shifts and schedules.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
Basic understanding of cleaning and the ability to be trained.
Grade school level and the ability to give and take communications. Attendance and successful completion of in service OJT training period.
One year custodial experience.
High School education and good communication skills.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Vacuum cleaners, manual and automatic scrubbers, shampooing equipment, various size mops, cleaning chemicals, other miscellaneous equipment.
Well-lighted and well-ventilated building. Employee will work scheduled shift, as directed, to meet existing and changing needs of the Custodial Department. Shift schedules will change from time to time depending on production requirements established by Campus Services Department. Good attendance and attitude required. May lift up to 50 lbs. Must pass Background check and physical exam at College expense.
Department: Facilities Operations - FOM
Position Type: Part time - PT
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt