Title: Project Manager Location: Charlotte, NC Duration: 3 Months+
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee
Our client is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise. The client's automotive services business offers a full suite of financing products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, inventory insurance, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services. The company's direct banking subsidiary, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking.
Our client is seeking a very Strong Project Manager
- PMP Certification
- Working knowledge of persistent data store(s)
- Expert with Clarity, VersionOne and WebEx/Teleconference capabilities
- Prior experience with Compliance or Regulatory Programs
- Prior experience dealing with attorneys and various legal staff
- Excellent Communication skills with English as primary language
- May contribute to RFP/SOW creation and vendor selection
- Maintains project schedules, informs the team of its progress and provides the team with day to day direction.
- Track financials to ensure work remains within budget
- Sense of responsibility for the provision of stable systems to business customers
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Expertise using Webex and teleconference tools
- Effective conflict management ? able to balance business "demands" with practicality
- Confident, Self-starter - demonstrates initiative and influence
- Work independently and drive the project to completion
- Utilizes business and technology skills effectively
- Personal Integrity
- Open communication / listening
- Team orientation
- Analytical thinking/decision making
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role in Compliance of Regulatory fields
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools in relation to tracking progress and reporting project status results
- Communications demonstrate concern and interest in the customer's problems and needs
- Written communications are coherent and accurate
- Ability to act as the team's primary interface between IT and the business sectors
- PMP Certification or equivalent
- Expertise in Clarity, WebEx, and MS Office tools
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Washington, DC. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 20:16:43 PDT