UNISYS Technical Support
Our client, based in Albany, NY has an IMMEDIATE opening for candidates with an in depth knowledge of Unisys 2200 OS and system utilities including:
- MASM, Plus, Cobol/UCOB, basic exec internals, basic operations including keyins used for debugging, ability to use system logs for troubleshooting
- MQ - Familiarity with IBM Websphere MQ. Installation of software on mainframe. Troubleshooting. Basic understanding of WMQ application programming.
- QProcessor - Configuration of queue managers and associated objects, package updating, performance tuning and troubleshooting. Linux knowledge a plus. Use of Admin console for QPR administration, including HA config and admin, log management, backup and restore
- TM22200 - Configuration of services, configuring for performance, installation of software, troubleshooting, OpenDTP transaction programming understanding
- OSITP - Configuration of addressing info to connect to remote hosts, installation of software, troubleshooting
- Comms Software - CPCOMM, SILAS, COMAPI. Configuration, and administration (operational support, GENs/Installs).
- DEPCON - Configuration and administration (operational support, GENs/Installs).
- CIFS - Configuration and administration (operational support, GENs/Installs).
Located in the heart of New York's Financial district, Norsdal has a proven track record as an experienced custom solution provider and systems integrator. We have a team of talented professionals, ready to help all companies in this fast moving world of Knowledge Portals, Business Intelligence, Analytics, SOA and E-business initiatives. We specialize in IT Strategy, BI Solutions, Business Process Re-Engineering and Enterprise wide Systems and Process Integration.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:06:55 PDT