Are you looking for a new career in a growing electronics company? BBA Reman has a start up mentality and seeks employees with out of the box thinking. We want drivers not passengers and as such reward staff with performance-related bonus schemes and the potential to own equity in the business.
BBA Reman has rapidly become an international market leader in the remanufacture of automotive parts, spanning 3 continents and 11 countries worldwide. As a result of our continuous growth and success we are looking for highly motivated and skilled electronic technicians with charisma and confidence who have proven experience working on parts down to component level
• Position: Electronics Technician
• Salary: Highly Competitive
• Perks: Work hard play hard culture, excellent opportunity for growth and company sponsored social events
• Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package: medical, pension plan, generous paid time off & company holidays, sociable working hours: Monday-Friday 0900-17:30
• We offer a repair service to our customers and you will deal with a variety of products from engine ECUs to dashboards and ABS pumps.
• You will work on PCBs down to component level and will fault-find and rework parts, including getting your hands dirty by disassembling and rebuilding steering racks and pumps.
• BBA Reman has a very dynamic environment and one day is rarely the same as the next. To succeed in an environment as fast paced as ours, enthusiasm and energy are a must. There'll be challenging targets to meet and plenty of responsibility to keep you busy.
• As our R&D team is constantly discovering new fixes, the role is ever-evolving and you will receive ongoing training and development on the workshop floor.
• A good general understanding of electronics and experience in fault finding, using oscilloscopes and multimeters.
• An ability to solder to a high level is also essential, alongside general mechanical skills.
• Valid driver's licence.
If you share our drive then send your resume FAO Emma Wright through to us.
Please rest assured that all applications are reviewed by BBA-Reman. Regrettably, due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those we feel are suitable for this role or alternative vacancies will be contacted by us.
BBA Reman is one of the worlds leading automotive remanufacturers. The company was founded in 1993 by Chris Swan and combines engineering expertise with in-depth knowledge of the automotive industry to provide an affordable and reliable alternative to buying new electronic car parts. Originally operating from a small plant in Kent the company has expanded rapidly. Today BBA Reman is an international company with offices or operations in 11 countries spread across three continents. We are a dynamic business, always looking to expand into new areas of electronic engineering, including avionics and defence electronics.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 08:27:13 PDT