Professional Services Engineer
Professional Services Engineer
Client Services Mountain View, CA, Nationwide, & UK
Gigya helps companies turn unknown site visitors into known, loyal and engaged customers. More than 700 of the world's leading enterprises, including 50% of the comScore top 100 US web properties, rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships with their customers while powering scalable, secure customer identity management.
Gigya is growing quickly, and we are expanding our Professional Services team. This team works closely with innovative customers to implement and integrate Gigya's products into a wide variety of customer platforms. In this position, you will put your expertise to use to influence customer architecture decisions, provide insightful and creative solutions, and develop successful implementations. Be ready to hit the ground running with your technical capabilities, critical and creative thinking, and a passion for fast-paced problem solving. Gigya is at an exciting stage of growth as the social infrastructure market is rapidly expanding. More than 700 leading brands have implemented our technology, and we need smart, energetic, capable engineers to fuel our growth.
The primary function of the Professional Services Engineer is to work directly with customers both remote and onsite to support.
• Work closely with implementation managers and customers to ensure implementations are successful
• Develop custom code and integration guides for customer implementations
• Provide on-site training and guidance to technical and non-technical customer project members
• Troubleshoot issues reported by clients, involving clients' websites and mobile applications
• Custom programming work to support tools and processes within Client Services
• Ability to communicate technical ideas to business stakeholders and technical users
• General understanding of software languages
• Broad understanding of enterprise and web architectures
• Basic understanding of mobile platforms
• Critical and creative thinking
• Passion for fast-paced problem solving
• Experience with SaaS preferred
• Web application and server-side development experience required
• Mobile development (iOS and/or Android) experience is a plus
With Gigya's technology, businesses increase registrations and identify customers across devices, consolidate data into rich customer profiles, and provide better service, products and experiences by integrating data into marketing and service applications.
Gigya's platform was designed from the ground up for social identities, mobile devices, consumer privacy and modern marketing. Gigya provides developers with the APIs they need to easily build and maintain secure and scalable registration, authentication, profile management, data analytics and third-party integrations.
More than 700 of the worlds leading businesses such as Fox, Forbes, and Verizon rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships and to provide scalable, secure Customer Identity Management.
Mountain View, CA
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:27:37 PDT