Carnahan Proctor Cross, Inc. is seeking entry level Civil Engineers with 1-3 years of experience to join our Orlando, Florida office.
• Work within a team of professionals in the preparation of engineer design calculations and construction plans supporting land development projects.
• Assist in the preparation of land entitlement and permitting documents
• 1 to 3 years of civil engineering experience
• BS in Civil Engineering
• AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience
• Experience with, WaterCAD, StormCAD and ICPR
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong civil engineering background
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to think critically
• Work well in a team environment
At this time, Carnahan Proctor Cross, Inc. will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
Carnahan Proctor and Cross, Inc. (CPC): Founded in 1977, CPC is a multi-disciplined firm with 40 years of professional consulting experience. CPC's in-house staff includes 80+ Civil Engineers, Construction Management Services Professionals, and Surveyors and Mappers, along with the administrative and technical staff to support all aspects of any project. CPC is a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) and continues to provide award winning professional services.
CPC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. CPC ensures non discrimination in all programs and activities. CPC participates in the E-verify employment authorization program.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:39:32 PDT