Primal Labs, a natural health company in Allen, Texas, is seeking a designer with talent, energy, and exceptional creativity in visual communication. The designer will possess abilities for both print and digital design.
- Possess understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital with direction from various teams
- Perform a variety of tasks associated with the production for dietary supplements labels, logos, packaging mockups, and render digital graphics
- Design covers and layout books for digital and print mediums
- Manage brand assets related to external and internal marketing materials (print, digital, photography, stock photos, illustrations, etc)
- Responsible for the concept, design, and delivery of digital products including newspaper ads, direct mail pieces, package inserts, and other tasks to support overall branding efforts
- Create graphics for Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms
- Provide day-to-day design support to Marketing and Product Development teams
- The ideal candidate will possess 4+ years of design work, preferably agency or health/natural/direct response
- Highly skilled with Adobe Creative Suite including, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Digital and print experience
- Expert understanding of graphic design, layout, and typography
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
Additional skills that are a PLUS to have, but not required:
- Familiarity with "Direct Response" marketing (both online and off-line)
- Experience with video editing and graphic animation production
- Knowledge with social strategy across Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms
Bachelors or Associates degree required, preferably with a concentration in Graphic Design, Art Direction, Visual Communication or Advertising
- Passion for harnessing the power of creative content to drive business results
- Active learner and forward thinker who excels at processing strategy to achieve desired outcome and understanding
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy success, be a self-starter, and a team-oriented individual
- Must be flexible, open to feedback, detail-oriented and present a positive attitude in working with internal/external sources
We started Primal LabsTM in 2012 to help solve a problem:
Despite all the advances in natural health research, most consumers were still being subjected to the old "medicate first, ask questions later" treatment model. In response, we aimed to create the highest-quality natural health solutions in the world, and make them available to the people who needed them most, directly from our website.
And from those humble beginnings, Primal LabsTM was born.
Want to contribute to something that makes a DIFFERENCE?
WHAT WE OFFER YOU (that the other big companies don't):
Small laid back company atmosphere; where you can expand your influence
Rapid opportunities for growth within a thriving company
Casual work environment - NO suits here
Opportunity to be an instrumental part of a team- not just a corporate number
Profit sharing plan
If you have what it takes. . .choose your new destiny with a great company and come grow with us!
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 10:55:30 PDT