Senior Mechanical Engineer
SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
You will be involved in building Multibeam's electron-beam lithography system. This role requires experience in design, manufacturing, and installation of precision parts. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in thermal and mechanical analysis and precision vacuum designs.
FUNCTIONS and RESPOSIBILITIES
• Prepare specifications for sub-systems or components from top-level system requirements
• 3-D modeling using Pro-E/PTC Creo and simulate mechanical components and sub-systems
• Design precision parts operating in high vacuum (HV) and ultra-high vacuum (UHV) environments
• Simulate heat transfer and design thermal management
• Develop tooling and/or procedure for test, assembly, and verification of designs
• Ability and willingness to work hands-on in cleanroom and lab
• Prepare documentation and participate in design reviews, installation and testing
SKILLS and EXPERIENCES
• Structural mechanics; solid mechanics; finite element analysis (FEA or FEM)
• Excellence in Pro-E/PTC Creo is a must
• Experience in designs involving ceramic and metallic materials
• Knowledge of manufacturing methods and production processes
• Ability to conduct research & analysis, meet schedules, and work in fast-paced environment
• Proficient in PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Word, and Excel
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
EDUCATION and TRAINING
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering (M.S. preferred but not necessary)
• Experience in mechanical modeling, simulation, and design
• Use of mechanical engineering tools and mechanical-support simulation software
• Part-time, Full-time, Contractor, Regular Employment.
• Compensation + Stock option incentives
We are developing a unique multi-column electron-beam direct-write lithography system. This system will dramatically reduce cost for advanced semiconductor IC production. The company focuses on lithographic patterning of critical layers, to complement and support the extended use of existing Optical lithography.
Led by Dr. David K. Lam, founder and former CEO of Lam Research Corporation (Nasdaq: LRCX), Multibeam is the leader in Complementary E-Beam Lithography, or CEBL.
Please visit Multibeam at http://www.multibeamcorp.com and view other job openings.
Santa Clara, CA
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:04:32 PDT