Entry Level Business System Analyst / Data Anayst
~~Looking for entry level Business System Analyst
Business System Analyst is will provide critical data reporting and analytics capabilities. This role would analyze complex data structures to generate useful business insights and develop reporting to monitor business critical results. Supports leadership team with data consultation, data gathering, and data analysis.
• Gather business and technical requirement form client to define project scope and requirement to be passes on to be configures or developed.
• Provide analysis, research, alternatives and recommendations for application software features, functionality, presentation and design
• Create and maintains project deliverables as assigned such as business needs, requirements, use cases, technical specifications, design documents and test cases and obtains appropriate reviews and sign offs.
• Conducts and facilitates internal and client project team meetings as needed
• Create test scenarios, test cases and test plans. Execute tests to validate that the business
• Perform ad-hoc analysis for clients
• Assist in designing, documenting, programming and standardizing process and reports
• Create tools or queries to obtain data from central data repository for the purpose of reporting and analysis
• Adaptability: Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment while consistently producing error free work and meeting deadlines.
• Organization: Demonstrate effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Professionalism: Demonstrative positive and effective interpersonal and relationship management skills internally and externally.
• 2 - 4 years of SAS, SQL and large database or any training if taken
• Proficiency in Base SAS, SAS Macros, Stored Procedures, SAS/ACCESS to relational databases.
• Must be analytical, detail oriented, and possess desire to advance and grow personally and professionally
• Strong Knowledge of Windows and Mac environment with Database skills
• Ability to effectively communicate written and verbal with client and non-technical team members
• BS, BA or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, MBA or a comparable program with quantitative emphasis or equivalent experience
• Eligibility and willingness to work anywhere in US.
• An improved & competitive wage structure
• Comprehensive benefits plan with Health Insurance
• Candidates with any Visa Status are welcome
• Visa & Green Card processing for international candidates
• Generous Employee Referral Program
Compuga is seeking Entry Level Developers and Testers who are interested in being an integral part of the our team, working alongside other consultants in a fast-paced environment, designing and developing system components for a new, successful software product.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 11:11:52 PDT