Senior Software Engineer (.NET Developer)
The eSUB team is looking for an experienced .NET developer to grow its development team. eSUB is experiencing tremendous growth and needs to expand the team in order to maintain its leadership in the construction automation market.
Developers at eSUB work with cross-functional teams to advance a mobile+cloud solution to manage construction projects, from the Google campus to the Freedom Towers in New York. Subcontractors use eSUB to track projects from labor to materials to equipment, track actual costs vs budget, and manage many types of documents, from daily reports to change orders. Workers interact with the cloud-based system via mobile applications from the field, while office staff monitor activity and project status via a web interface.
As a full stack developer, you will help us create and expand applications using modern front end frameworks and RESTful APIs to SQL. We are looking for people who can thrive in a highly collaborative environment and find creative solutions using the latest technology. You should be an enthusiastic and active contributor to the product and the team and be excited to learn something new every day.
This position is based in San Diego, CA.
- Work with Product Manager and Customer Success to develop product requirements
- Create software designs that satisfy product requirements as well as quality and scalability requirements, including appropriate documentation
- Work with System Architect to evolve overall system design
- Work with QA Engineers to ensure high quality and timely resolution of issues
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 5 Years of Software Development Experience
- Strong background creating web sites, web development and programming
- Strong experience with Microsoft Technologies
- ASP.Net, MVC
- MS SQL
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services
- Understanding of Agile Development Methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter. Displays initiative and confidence. Capable of identifying risk, weighing options, and making quick, sound and objective decisions.
- Relaxed working atmosphere
Are you ready to help change the construction industry?
Drawing on our heritage as consultants to commercial subcontractors, eSUB has built a next generation SaaS based services offering that empowers new levels of construction operational efficiency.
eSUB's offering enables commercial subcontractors running large, complex, long duration projects to proactively track and manage their costs, deadlines, deliverables and correspondence; resulting in operational efficiencies and improved profits. Our solution enables subcontractors to effectively move beyond MS Office, to a Cloud and mobile-based solution enabling real-time field updates from connected smartphones, tables and mobile PC users.
If you are passionate about helping solve construction industry operational problems, enjoy working with world-class people and are committed to making a difference, you should explore a career with eSUB. We offer competitive compensation and many extras that create a rewarding work experience.
San Diego, CA
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 10:37:32 PDT