IIT Role Player (Eastern European)
This position generally plays one of several roles of various indigenous people in a foreign culture. The mission is usually scheduled on a military base in a realistic village erected for the purpose of training U.S. military personnel to relate to the general populace of a foreign culture.
"To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website" (http://www.katmaicorp.com/#!careers/cdvr)
"We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor"
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster: https://mobius.box.com/s/zbjo1rzkvertvj7ndgtyjtoutpe7fgmu
EEO Supplement Poster: https://mobius.box.com/s/gn40106vt6yut282szesjsi5jfbgh1lb
Pay Transparency Poster: https://mobius.box.com/s/jonwxg62ct13uzr772u01sew3oke80w6
- Previous experience as a Role Player preferred.
- Experience in improvisational or semi-scripted acting preferred.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
Other Qualifying Factors:
- Must be able to gain access to US military installations.
- Must be able to pass a commercial/government agency background and reference check.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Fluent in English and one of the Eastern European languages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in the United States.
- Ability to understand English.
- Ability to evaluate and respond realistically to actions of other role players, including U.S. military personnel.
- Ability to provide accurate cultural knowledge of the region being duplicated in the mission.
- Improvise convincing reactions to changing and unscripted U.S. military character and trainee movements within the training environment.
- Ability to work from 1 or more days at a time at secured locations and work up to 12 hours per day.
- Adheres to military training standards at all times including but not limited to:
- Staying within assigned training lane
- Remaining "in role" during training mission
- Following required security rules for the assigned military base
- Accurately portraying culture to U.S. military personnel
- Communicates with co-workers, supervisors, military personnel and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Portrays an assigned role. Stays in character, applies independent judgment within the scripted scenario or ad lib if directed. Utilizes creativity to make the situation real in a training environment.
- Must speak the required language and act in a manner consistent with the assigned role.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Conforms to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Dress in costume appropriate to the role.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer, F/M/D/V; Preference will be given to Ouzinkie shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2003-2(i).
Serving all branches of the military, Katmai's Simulation & Training Management Team has supported the Department of Defense simulation and training community for over 31 years.
Each employee is handpicked for their unique expertise, and their ability to execute project requirements. We offer a cadre of knowledgeable professionals with proficiency in military doctrine, tactics, operations, and maintenance. Katmai also offers leading edge engineering services in the live, virtual and constructive domains. With the continuous advancement of technologies and military tactics, the training and simulation operations we support require specialized solutions and subject matter expertise. At Katmai, we meet these evolving challenges, focusing on each client's specific life cycle needs.
Camp Pendleton North, CA
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 16:22:09 PDT