Director of E-commerce
As the Director of E-commerce you will be fully responsible for the management and operations of multiple E-Commerce Businesses including but not limited to Client Relationship, Strategy, Operations, Functionality, Marketing, Merchandising and Customer Service. Act as the voice of the Client both internally and externally.
- Client Relationship
- Manage and nurture multiple clients relationships as the daily point of contact
- Assemble and facilitate weekly touch bases including but not limited to agendas, action item trackers, project timeline updates and performance updates
- Completion of meeting recaps with actions being outlined and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Assess the brand position and target customer demographics and personas in order to tailor digital marketing and merchandising needs
- Proactively seek business opportunities such as site enhancements and partnerships in order to grow the business
- Identify business strengths and weakness in order to capitalize and improve efficiencies
- Conduct competitive analyses, staying abreast of industry best practices, integrating learning's into the overall brand's digital marketing strategy.
- Assemble and align client roadmap against both internal and external priorities
- Utilizing project management tools to ensure all projects are being entered properly for your clients, with task ownership & due dates assigned, follow up to ensure each owner closes out tasks timely, and proper documentation of projects are being provided from start to completion.
- Review and asses daily KPI's and respond as necessary in order to ensure associated forecasts are met including but not limited to traffic, conversion, average order values, sales, returns, shipping compliance and customer service metrics
- Partner and collaborate with all internal stakeholders and functional areas in order to ensure client success included but not limited to warehouse, customer service, web development, creative/photography and marketing
- Facilitate all updates including markdowns, content updates, campaigns and external marketing partnering with all necessary stakeholders
- Ensure that website is fully functional on a daily basis and free of defects
- Facilitate and manage any functionality updates, enhancements and redesigns
- Collaborate with Project Management to assemble issue and resolution trackers as well as project plans in order to ensure operational completeness and transparency both internally and externally
- Partner with Client Marketing team to assemble promotional and channel marketing calendars
- Ensure annual, quarterly and monthly channel marketing budgets and associated ROI targets are assembled and being tracked to on a regular basis
- Ensure clear marketing strategies and roadmaps are developed for Email, Affiliate, SEM, Display Marketing and Marketplaces
- In collaboration with the Merchandising Team, build regular content and merchandising strategy and facilitate updates on regular basis including but not limited to home page, category and campaign pages, quality of search and assorting existing and new seasonal categories
- Customer Service
- Partner with internal and external customer service teams to ensure customers are serviced and customer satisfaction rates are maintained at an industry standard level
- Diagnose customer dispositions and build action plans to address based on priority
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Retail Management, Ecommerce, Internet Business or a related field of study
- 2-4 years of E-Commerce Management experience leading digital marketing efforts, with solid knowledge of the ecommerce industry and technologies and track record of conversion/sales success. Apparel experience preferred.
- Excellent project management skills a must
- Experience with public speaking and interacting with clients preferred
- Background in site enhancements and platform updates, well versed in optimizing User Experience online.
- Strategic thinker and dynamic leadership skills.
- Should be a motivated self-starter, process-oriented with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and flexibility to accommodate demanding projects schedules.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Well-versed in understanding, strategizing around, and executing against web analytics.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Prior experience with Magento platform preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.
Branded Online comprises a collective think-tank of talented ecommerce and online marketing professionals who are well versed in the creation, execution and management of a large segment of today's top brands. We are an end-to-end provider of branded ecommerce solutions. Branded Online offers a variety of services including site development, online marketing and warehousing merchandise. Our job is to let you innovate and transform your brand while we attract and retain your customers through superior execution of your ideas. It is, after all, what we do best! After a great deal of success managing many of the world's leading ecommerce sites, we know that online shoppers are evolving. And at Branded Online, it's our forte to ensure your brand evolves with them.
Orange County, CA
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 14:02:47 PDT