Registered Client Associate
MUST HAVE A SERIES 7 & 63 AND/OR 66 SECURITIES LICENSES
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation,
each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Communicates regularly with service providers and clients.
• Provides accurate and timely information to clients and service providers.
• Assists in the creation, generation and facilitation of reports and action plans.
• Facilitates the processing of client paperwork and records to ensure timely and accurate flow and process for the
• Perform RMD calculations.
• Familarity and accuracy of correct forms.
• Must be able to discern client's accout and raising cash etc... when needed.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
• Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Conceptual Thinking - Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
• Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
• Deductive Reasoning - Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
• Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
• Financial Aptitude - Ability to understand and explain economic and accounting information, prepare and manage
budgets, and make sound long-term investment decisions.
• Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
• Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
• Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
• Loyal - The trait of feeling a duty to the employer.
• Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school): Required
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school): Preferred
Experience: Experience in Financial Industry
Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook/email, Internet applications.
Series 7 license and Series 63/66 license
CD Wealth Management is an independent Dallas-based financial advisory and wealth services firm offering personalized financial planning and wealth management for families, corporate executives, closely-held businesses, people in transition and not-for-profit institutions. We focus on our clients' needs and strive to tailor our services to meet their individual circumstances and goals. At CD Wealth Management, our relationships with our clients is the most important aspect of our business, and we strive to make every relationship a personal one. Our clients trust us to be a resource of information and guidance. Each clients' goals and objectives are unique and, as such, we focus on helping to develop the most effective and successful financial plan.
CD Wealth Management's culture is collaborative. This is reflected in the nature of our client relationships and directly stems from our mutual respect from those within our firm. In addition to our advisory team, we take great pride in the knowledge and expertise that our support staff members and our full-time internship program provide.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:20:17 PDT