Senior AR / Billing Analyst - Temp to Perm
Imagine Flawless Field Service. Imagine eliminating inefficiencies, driving growth, and solving customer issues sometimes before they even know they have a problem. We are the ONLY complete end-to-end suite of field service applications delivered in the cloud, driving transformation across all field service functions. Our mission is to help OUR customers deliver the best field service possible to THEIR customers. And that mission starts with our employees. Our commitment to creating a FLAWLESS experience for our customers is driven by our commitment to our employees and our core values:
• Finish strong, never give up, play to win.
• Learn from our mistakes, innovate, take risks.
• Always raise the bar, every quarter... no complacency.
• We are our partners best partner.
• Love for our customer, above all else, turn every customer into a raving fan.
• Excellent people. We only hire them if we love them.
• Support each other, collaborate with respect.
• Soul! We will always be a great place for our employees to work and build their careers.
The open position for Billing and Collection Analyst is a highly visible role within the finance team. The Billing and Collection Analyst plays a critical role in helping to bill our existing accounts and setting up and billing new deals closed with Customers in a timely manner. Additionally, this individual plays significant role in executing efficient collection processes, improving DSO, helping to make quarterly cash projections and reporting on progress of such collection targets weekly.
- Billings - send out recurring invoices to the right contacts, following applicable customer processes, in accordance with billing terms as per contract. Timeliness is key here
- Ownership of AR aging - managing collections efficiency metrics to target, acting as a first point of contact to obtain full resolution on customer disputes or billing inquiries
- Read and understand billing terms per customer contract. Set up billing schedules in NetSuite and bill according to contract terms
- Timely respond to customer billing and payment inquiries in order to expedite customer payments
- Establish relations with customers in order to collect more effectively
- Identify trends in payment issues; collaborate with internal teams to resolve them
- Manage the Accounts Receivable email inbox
- Understand Customers' invoice submission process to help expedite payments
- Improve DSO
- Manage incoming checks, wire transfers, electronic payment activity, and credit card payments. Ensure payments are captured and applied timely and accurately.
- Identify and resolve short-payments and overpayments in a timely manner.
- Research and resolve unapplied payments
- Reconcile bank activity to sub-ledger
- Engage in month end close tasks and activities and adhere to deadlines as per the month end checklist
- Support management in completing special projects and other tasks as assigned
- Assist in providing PBC's to external auditors
- Assistance with development, maintenance and documentation of all policies and procedures related to assigned responsibilities.
Desired Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Day-to-day communications and interaction with management and clients
- Soft Skills - have the ability to initiate and build internal/external customer relationships
- Due Diligence - takes ownership and research items in full prior to taking next action(s)
- Ability to work professionally with Customers, Sales, Operations & Finance Teams
- Great written and verbal communication
- Stellar customer service
- Superior judgment
- Excellent values and work ethic
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel
- Team player who is accountable & professional with attention to detail
- Positive attitude and approach to role
- High energy - ability to cycle through collection lines frequently
- High degree of dedication, ownership and initiative
- Strong organizational skills
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SalesForce, Netsuite, and OpenAir is a plus
Executive search firm specialized in Accounting and Finance, working with hot start-up/pre-IPO, and fortune 500 high-tech companies to help them with all accounting and finance staffing needs offering consultative services. Providing world class service for direct-hire placement from staff level to executive C-level.
Redwood Shores, CA
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 22:36:16 PDT