Sustainability and Energy Innovation Professor
UDEM is a Higher Education Institution located in the Municipality of San Pedro Garza García, N.L., Mexico accredited by the Federation of Mexican Private Higher Education Institutions and by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to teach Undergraduate and Graduate academic programs. UDEM has the inherited prestige from the Catholic Educational Institutions which gave birth to it in 1969. It has a unique Campus, surrounded by the beauty of the Sierra Madre Oriental mountains, where it offers academic programs at Pre-University Level, 35 Undergraduate Degree Programs, 12 Graduate Degree Programs, 12 Graduate Specialties and 28 Medical Specialties. Its school population is made up of 12,000 students and 1,000 professors.
- A minimum of five years of profesional experience in sustainability, energy, environamental projects with a innovation profile.
- Academic and/or research experience in the areas related to energy and sustainability at graduate or undergraduate level and evidence of high teaching performance.
- Updated knowledge on the challenges and prospective of national and global in the field of energy and sustaniability.
- Teach at the undergraduate/graduate levels and offer academic support to students
- Participate in administrative assigments by the Department
- Coordinate and contribute to the internationalization of academic activities
- Participate in the development of research and consultancy projects.
Position and contribute to the new program of Sustainability and Energy Innovation Engineer with the understanding of transdiciplinar required profile toward sustainability and energy with a strong capabilities of innovation and technical knowledge and experience to enable synergy and solutions in energy and sustainability in the three areas: environmental, social and economics.
Energy / Sustainability / Innovation / Strategist / Social Responsability / Alternative Energy.
PhD Environmental Sciencies, chemical engineering, energy engineering, alternative energy, technology and innovation, OR sciences of comercialization and technology.
- Industry: At least five years of profesional experience in sustainability, energy, environamental projects with a innovation profile.
- Teaching: Al least 3 years.
- Research: Requeried with evidence. Publications requeried with evidence or evidence of participation in conferences.
Courses to teach:
Energy and Resources, Domotics and Inmotics, Environmental regulations and certifications, Energy and Sustainability studies projects, Energy modeling and/or Final Evaluation Program.
- Ability to generate networking in order to facilitate bonding and internationalization of the academic program.
- Competencies: Solid knowledge, honest, team work, proactive.
- Comfortable with Mexican culture and living in Mexico.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Apply for Sustainability and Energy Innovation Professor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly