Roadway &/or Bridge Inspector
Needed - Roadway/Bridge Inspectors in Northeast Florida:
Qualifications needed include:
- VALID DRIVERS' LICENSE
- CTQP Concrete Field Inspector (includes ACI Concrete Field)
- Concrete Transportation Construction Inspector (bridges)
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Inspector
- CTQP Earthwork Inspector
- CTQP Pile Driving (bridges)
- CTQP Drilled Shaft
- IMSA Traffic Signal Tech L-I
- CTQP Final Estimates L-I
- FDOT Intermediate or Advanced MOT
- Nuclear Radiation Safety/HazMat
- FL Stormwater, Erosion, & Sedimentation Certified
- Completion of Critical Structures Construction Issues Self-Study
Inspector level requires Level 1 of the above while Sr. Inspector requires Level 2 with experience on FDOT projects and proven ability to lead Inspectors, as well as perform well under Project Administrators' lead.
Projects vary between D-2 (Jacksonville/NE FL areas) to D-5 (Daytona/Orlando areas) and D-7 (Tampa/Clearwater/Pinellas areas).
We are a Construction Management and Inspection firm located in Florida. We provide Inspectors, Contract Support Specialists and Administrative Assistants for roadway and bridge projects. Primary projects are FDOT, City and County jobs.
As a growing firm looking for the right candidates to help us excel, we provide a great benefits package that includes Health, Dental & Life insurance, 401k with company match, AFLAC, Holidays, Vacation and Sick days.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 18:03:09 PDT