Professor of Management
The candidate must respond to the following characteristics:
· Ph.D in Business Administration or related areas
· Professional / Teaching experience in: Human Resources, Organizational development, Marketing
· Educational experience in bachelor and/or graduate degree in Business Administration.
· Spanish and English languages required
· Interested in teaching/research
· Coordinate and contribute to the international projection of academic activities of the Department
· Publication of research
· Teach the program at bachelor and/or graduate levels.
· Advise and supervise students' work
· Teaching skills to communicate knowledge and motivate the students in the area.
· Excellent attitude and disposition to constant improvement as a consequence of self motivation.
· Solid knowledge, honesty, team work, proactive.
· Comfortable with Mexican culture and living in Monterrey, NL, Mexico.
Apply for Professor of Management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly