Full Charge Bookkeeper
We are seeking an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper.
As a bookkeeper, your essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working with and maintaining client QuickBooks files
- General Ledger Accounting - make month end journal entries and accruals
- Financial statement preparation and supporting working papers
- Accounting system / filing system setup
- 7+ years experience as a full charge bookkeeper
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance as a bookkeeper is essential as candidate will be going out to client offices and representing the firm
- High energy individual with the ability to multi-task on many different projects and work with many different people
- Time tracking experience is not required, but always a plus
- This is a temporary to full time opportunity
Crawford Pimentel is a full service Certified Public Accounting firm, providing tax, audit, accounting and consulting to the greater Bay Area and beyond for over 35 years. Our professionals thrive in an open mentoring environment, encouraging growth through a combination of teamwork, client interaction and formal training. We offer competitive salaries, full benefits and pay time and a half for overtime.
San Jose, CA
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:19:42 PDT