Director of Product Management
Director of Product Management
Dynamic Healthcare Systems is seeking an experienced Director of Product Management to lead our small, collaborative, and dedicated product team. In this highly visible role, you can make a direct impact on the success and growth of the business. Responsibilities include building and managing the product management team, driving product strategy, defining our roadmap and ensuring that Dynamic's customers are well represented in all product decisions. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable collaborating with the executive team on high-level product vision and getting deep into the details of understanding customer needs, building requirements and projecting revenue opportunities.
The kind of things you'll be doing includes:
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap.
- Be a company expert on the customers, market, industry, and competition across Dynamic's products
- Collaborate with executives and translate their vision into action
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, and top use cases
- Engage with customers through interviews, small group sessions, and broader market research; gather and understand their pain points, needs, and aspirations
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events, etc.)
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments).
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Have an in-depth understanding of government healthcare and the challenges faced by payers and providers
- Have 4+ years of B2B software product management and/or marketing experience
- Display top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Can demonstrate past success building and managing software/SaaS products
- Have 3+ years in the Healthcare Informatics arena - either as a SaaS vendor or at a health plan
- Are passionate about building happy, high-performing teams and have done so for 2+ years
- Feel a strong passion for technology and a strong aptitude for business strategy
You'll need the following skills:
- Leadership: Ability to lead a product team to develop products that customer love and to influence the executive team on key product decisions.
- Relationships: Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with customers so as to gain an in-depth understanding of customers' problems and needs.
- Listening: Ability to interview customers to comprehensively understand their market problem. Ability to understand and capture customer needs accurately. Willingness to accept and assimilate new or conflicting information into the product requirements.
- Presenting: Ability to both create the presentations, communicate directly with customers, and speak in front of small and large audiences.
- Process: Ability to structure and craft market requirements using a formal and structured methodology and to implement and/or follow the product planning process component of the product delivery process
The Dynamic team is smart, passionate, and loves the hands-on hard work it takes to build a great company. As a company we work hard, play hard, and do everything we can to make our customers successful. We're a motivated group with a passion for healthcare IT and the wild but rewarding ride that entails. Enjoy doing stuff outside of the office? Us too! We celebrate our successes outside of work and take care of our people with solid benefits.
Location: Irvine, CA
Candidates must live a commutable distance to our Irvine, CA office. Candidates currently residing outside of this area, and willing to self-relocate will only be considered if a cover letter is included with the application, clearly stating an ability to self-relocate within 30 days of offer. Please do not apply if you will not or cannot self-relocate within one month from offer.
Dynamic Healthcare Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Direct hires only.
Dynamic Healthcare Systems provides enterprise-wide solutions to health plans participating in Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid, and Marketplace programs. Dynamic's solutions help its clients optimize plan revenue and quality through the utilization of Dynamic's rich analytics that identify areas for potential improvement, help maintain compliance through ongoing enhancements aligned with CMS regulations, and enhance operational efficiency through fully integrated solution utilizing a centralized database and integrated workflows. Headquartered in Irvine, California, the company offers comprehensive software solutions, managed services, and professional services.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 08:21:45 PDT