Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist works closely with the COO, Controller, accounting staff, Construction Managers, Regional Managers and Property Managers. The areas of responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Specialist include the following:
• Review invoices for proper approvals.
• Follow up with Property Managers on missing and/or incomplete invoices.
• Monitor invoice adjustments due from vendors.
• Ensure timely payment of all invoices.
• Process payment files to our online payment provider.
• Mail signed checks to vendors.
• Process 'Final Account Statements' due to residents.
• Assist Property Accountants, Controller, and Property Manager with any requests.
• Ensure that all policies and procedures related to cash disbursements are followed.
• Filing and other clerical duties as needed
• Ability to conduct financial analysis and research
• Understand accounting theories, principles, and practices of the following:
o Financial record keeping
• Ability to analyze situations, identify problems and recommend solutions as they relate to accounting
• Detail orientated with proficiency in composing and proofing materials
• Effective use of time management with the ability to work independently
• Communicating in a professional manner with employees, vendors, and company contacts.
• 3-5 years experience in related field with the following skills:
o Computer proficiency, with thorough knowledge of Excel.
o Property management experience desired
GoldOller Real Estate Investments is a young and rapidly growing organization with a winning formula for success: Acquire excellent properties in developing regions and enlist the best and brightest to manage them!
We are a Property Management company with 30 multi-family real estate properties with over 13000 units and expected continued growth.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 07:21:00 PDT