Software Engineer (Interface)
In conjunction with the Interface Manager, the Software Engineer is responsible for the full execution of interfaces, from the setup to the end user support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops interfaces to other medical information systems
- Sets up, installs, and tests existing and/or developed interfaces
- Regularly and directly assists the Interface Manager in all aspects regarding the interface
- Trains and supports end user on how to use developed solutions
- Delivers complete projects on timely manner
- Clearly and effectively communicates with clients, other developers & management
- Documents interface source code, installation procedure and requirements
- Drafts user manual and support manual related to the interface
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Knowledge of C# .NET programming and SQL
- Experience with interfacing medical devices, experience in developing interfaces with laboratory systems, or have an understanding of the medical/clinical workflow is a plus
- Fast learner and self-educator
MedInformatix is a national company dedicated to the development of leading-edge IT solutions for an ever-changing healthcare environment. Our fully integrated Practice Management and Electronic Medical Record system contains powerful tools enabling clients and partners to improve patient care.
At MedInformatix, we are passionate in providing a complete solution for our clients. Hiring the right people make all the difference in achieving this goal. Our employees contribute to our fast-paced and fun-based culture, receive a generous benefits package of health insurance, dental, vision, pension, 401k, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, educational assistance, etc, and enjoy working in a casual environment. You will be learning from best and brightest in this exciting industry. We recognize and reward outstanding performance, and we encourage growth through our ongoing learning and development programs. Whether you've just finished school or are at the height of your career, MedInformatix can take your career to the next level.
Los Angeles, CA
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 10:52:30 PDT