Windows System Administrator
Must Have Technical Qualifications:
- MCSE, Active Directory Management Experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
- Expert knowledge in administering Active Directory (AD) and GPO's. Expert knowledge of AD, ADFS, PKI in Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Expert knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, in a Windows 2012 landscape.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture; Virtualization Technologies (e.g. VMware, HyperV) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
- Develops, documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies
Tek Connexion is a professional services organization providing clients with IT staff augmentation services including contract (temporary) consultants, contract-to-hire and permanent placement of IT professionals. While we specialize in staffing ERP projects, we also have years of experience assisting clients with staffing various IT positions across their organizations. Tek Connexion leadership has over fourteen years of IT staffing and consulting (project) experience with our focus being solely on our customer's needs. Tek Connexion maintains the highest levels of service and candidate quality while offering our clients flexibility to quickly change gears to meet their needs along with pricing and rates which are lower than our competitions. We have various options with regards to structuring our pricing and services to best fit our customer's ever changing needs and budgets to ensure they are meeting deadlines and project goals on time and within budget.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:53:14 PDT