Senior Global Retail Design Manager
iRobot Corporation, with a mission of "empowering people to do more" is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the world's preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
The Senior Global Retail Design Manager will build a global visual merchandising center of excellence, providing tools, guidance, training and support to regional teams so that they realize the best shop floor, driving conversion, net sales and profitability targets.
Essential Functions/ Job Duties:
- Refine our go-to-market working process to ensure that the store layout is deeply considered
- Visualize the store layout prior to launching new products
- Understand shopper's experience with the category and the brand to create best shopping experience to drive sales results. Infuse shopper mindset into the organization
- Provide Global teams with retail visualizations with S, M, L category presentation guidance, Concept stores and other presentations required globally
- Establish Global Visual Merchandising Retail Standards to ensure consistent operating procedure
- Ensure global sourcing of fixtures, displays and materials meet Brand standards
- Develop Visual Merchandising Guidelines and training modules
- Work with Product Management and Global Communications to develop and maintain Brand Display Guidelines for all iRobot family of brands, ensuring a cohesive brand statement across all retail formats
- Support regional teams and distribution partners to develop stronger visual merchandising capability
- Support regional initiatives as needed including sourcing, cost reduction, quality, process improvement, and customer support
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team on (lead as appropriate) the creation of POS materials such as brochures and other collateral
- Established Senior Global Retail Design Manager professional - ideally on the brand side - with a proven track record for driving vision, execution and building consensus
- 5+ years' experience in a Visual Merchandising leadership role with a consumer products company
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related
- Dynamic leader with the ability to create strong cross functional partnerships across all levels
- Strategic leader with focus on driving results and brand building
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture with changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities. Ability to shift gears easily
- Willing and available to travel, including overseas travel on short notice
iRobot is an "Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled
iRobot designs and builds robots that make a difference.
iRobot was founded in 1990 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology roboticists with the vision of making practical robots a reality.
In 2015, iRobot generated $617 million in revenue and employed more than 500 of the robot industry's top professionals, including mechanical, electrical and software engineers and related support staff. iRobot stock trades on the NASDAQ stock market under the ticker symbol IRBT.
iRobot's corporate headquarters are located in Bedford, Mass. The company also has offices in California, the United Kingdom, China and Hong Kong.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 08:13:31 PDT