We are hiring a Technical Recruiter for a Full Time position in Laguna Hills, CA
For more than 30 years, Calance has been an industry leader in supplying highly-skilled IT professional for contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire needs. We are actively looking to hire a Technical Recruiter who can hit the ground running and able to support our on-going needs for IT professionals that support our clients SDLC. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines with a demanding schedule.
If you would like to know more about this position, please email your resume to CPallares@calance.com
Position: Technical Recruiter
Location: LA or OC County (can work remotely)
Salary: Base Salary + Commissions
• Recruiting information technology professionals through the use of the corporate database, internet, personal referrals and cold calls.
• Provide full life-cycle recruiting, screening, interviewing and maintaining relationships with potential candidates, preparing and updating resumes, submitting candidates and negotiating rates/salaries.
• Interview IT applicants and gather information regarding professional experience, education, and salary/rate history
• Provides information on the company, it's policies, benefits, and available opportunities
• Coordinate interviews with consultants, clients and provide follow up feedback
• Maintain ATS, tracking all candidate activities, including call logs, availability, submittals, and status updates
• Complete reference checks for potential hires
• Extend formal offers and provide follow up details for new hires
• Provide both pro-active and re-active recruiting, using national database and internet recruiting tools.
• 4+ years of experience performing a Technical Recruiter, having knowledge or various IT technologies that support the entire SDLC
• Must have a be able to work long-hours and do what it takes to get the job done
• Experience screening, interviewing, maintaining relationships, preparing and updating resumes, submitting candidates and negotiating rates/salaries.
• Well-versed in sourcing techniques and able to generate a pipeline of candidates with various skills and technologies
• Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process, understand candidate motivations, set expectations, provide consistent and prompt feedback, and negotiate and close all offers
• Experience using ATS to track/maintain candidate profiles, submittals, interviews and status updates
• Experience using various sourcing tools, such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Dice, Monster, and/or CareerBuilder
• Posses a strong work ethic, able to work independently, and have solid customer service skills
• Type 40 WPM, skilled in using MS Word and Excel
If you would like to know more about this position, please email your resume.
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Laguna Hills, CA
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 15:59:14 PDT