Experienced Staff Accountant
Experienced Staff Accountant - Bellevue
We are looking for an experienced Full-Charge Bookkeeper/Staff Accountant to join our team.
We require at least five years recent bookkeeping experience. Candidates need expert knowledge of QuickBooks, preferably have a QuickBooks certification, or the ability to obtain certification in the near future. Experience with Excel, payroll and excise tax is necessary. Recent public accounting experience is also required. Ability to travel locally to client locations is required as needed.
This is a full time position, offering a competitive salary with full benefits.
Work with different clients and internal bookkeepers.
Identify and implement improvements for clients business and accounting process.
Assist clients with payroll including set up, processing and filing obligations.
Assist clients with year-end transactions and trail balance preparations.
Knowledge of Journal Entries (Debits & Credits).
Prepare and file annual Year-End reporting forms including 1099's and W-2's.
Prepare and file state & local B&O/Excise/Use Tax filing.
Reconciliation experience: assets/liabilities/bank accounts/credit cards.
Minimum 5 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience required.
Proficiency and advanced knowledge in QuickBooks, QBO and Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Ability to prioritize workflow, manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
Great communicator, extremely detail-oriented, self starter, and ability to work independently.
Only Qualified, Experienced resumes will be considered
GPL is a boutique consulting firm that specializes in international and domestic tax and accounting. Our quest is to be the key player on our clients' financial dream team. We provide year-round services and support to educate and empower clients to achieve their goals and financial destiny. We are a young, energetic company that is growing rapidly, like the many businesses we work with. GPL values its hardworking staff by ensuring they are happy and healthy through flexible schedules, fun events, yoga and personal trainer classes and a comprehensive benefits package (check for yourself: http://www.gpltax.com/our-philosophy/).
The GPL Difference:
* Innovation: we think beyond the debits and credits
* FinTech: we employ the latest technologies to enhance the work environment and productivity
* Proactive Client Support: year-round accounting, bookkeeping, and tax preparation and consulting services on an ongoing basis, not just during "tax season"
* CFO Services: expert guidance for small business owners who want to take their business to the next level
* We Say Yes: we don't shy away from emerging industries, such as Cannabis, or complex tax situations such as foreign transactions
* Diverse Clientele: we provide solutions for high net worth individuals with complex tax structures, small-business owners and startups, and people with broad investment portfolios
* Community Connections: We provide our clients access to a network of professionals in a variety of fields such as financial services, legal services, real estate, mortgage, banking, and risk management
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 14:51:04 PDT