Junior Fire Sprinkler Designer
Duties will be assisting the engineering team by preparing the necessary files for design, redlines, as-built, minor corrections, creating details, submitting to local building departments, over the counter plan checks, designing systems that comply with both NFPA 13D, and 13R. They will also commence on the job training on how to design Residential Fire Sprinklers Systems that comply with NFPA 13, and 13R.
- AutoCad experience of at least one year.
- Read and understand Architectural and Structural blue prints.
- Is well familiar with NFPA 13D Systems and their requirements.
- Has little knowledge of NFPA 13R Systems.
- Can perform hydraulic calculation, either by hand or with the aid of software.
- Valid California driver's license
Residential Fire Systems Inc. is a subcontractor to the residential construction industry that designs, engineers, & installs fire sprinkler systems and fire alarm systems. We design & install these systems in Single Family Residential Tracts, in Multi-Family condominiums and apartments, and in Custom homes in the 6 counties of Southern California: Ventura, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego. We invite you to join our dynamic team.
Residential Fire Systems, Inc. offers excellent compensation and benefits program including paid holidays, health & dental insurance, and employee IRA plan.
For more company information: Please visit us online at www.resfire.com
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 15:41:30 PDT