Computers/Software Pensacola, Fl
Title: Software Engineer
Location: Pensacola, FL
Emp Status: Regular / Full-time
Solutions3, LLC, based out of Mahwah, NJ is seeking a junior to mid-level Software Engineer to support a contract in Pensacola, FL. In this role, the qualified candidate will develop, maintain and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
You will also be responsible for the following tasks:
• Designing and developing new software
• Maintaining existing software and resolves software problem reports
• Modifying existing software to add new features
• Perform individually and as part of a team
• Utilizing software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment and in compliance with customer and industry lifecycle development
• Develop, execute and document software testing, including test cases
• Perform software requirement analysis, derivation and allocation
• Provide input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, application security, and use of Commercial Off-the-shelf
• Provide input to hardware (COTS/GOTS/capacity/etc.) recommendations
• Prepare software documentation, including user guides
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Zero (0) to four (4) or more years of software development experience (based on experience level).
• Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline is required. OR A Master's degree in a related discipline may substitute for two (2) years of experience OR A PhD may substitute for four (4) years of experience.
• Dependent upon experience level up to six (6) years of experience (for a total of ten (10) or more years) may be substituted for a degree.
• DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I (e.g., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)) certification highly desired
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: Java, Perl, Ruby, Python, HTML, C, C++, .NET, ColdFusion or Adobe
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: SQL, Oracle, MySQL or JBDC
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: Windows, Linux, Apache, TomCat, Ozone Widgets, Spring, Struts, JUnit or Hibernate
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• Experience with Agile development methodology
• Experience with software configuration management and control tools (e.g., CVS, Eclipse, ClearCase, etc.)
• Experience with automated testing tools (e.g., RSpec, Cucumber, etc.)
• U.S. Citizenship
• Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
Solutions3 LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 08:41:20 PDT