Financial leadership position in strategic planning, forecasting, and cost analysis for >$100M annual revenue operating company within Dover Corporation. Develop analytics including process improvements for key financial objectives including financial reporting, forecast accuracy & working capital improvements. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support 'optimal' business decision making.
- Monitor, track and calculate key financial metrics including sales growth, earnings growth, operating margin, working capital percent, free cash flow, capex, days sales outstanding, inventory turns and days payable outstanding.
- Oversees the reviewing, monitoring and/or evaluation of financial statements and budgetary variances and reports findings to Business Leadership Team offering ideas, insights and/or highlighting business outcomes/ concerns based on financial expertise.
- Analyze operating company performance vs. plan & forecast and initiates change when necessary in conjunction with the CFO.
- Responsible for the administration, analysis, and reporting of the Company's financial monthly & quarterly forecast, annual budget, and strategic operating plan.
- Completes ad hoc financial analysis, scenarios, ROI analyses and planning work as needed.
- Collaboration with key business partners, especially the Business Unit Controllers, to ensure the accuracy, integrity and overall pace at which transactional and other key data becomes available for analytical use.
- Develop strategic plan financial models & templates using the Dover output files as a guide; manage completion of the strategic plan presentation files for company President/CFO.
- • Continually look for ways to improve and simplify the execution of the budgeting and forecasting process while ensuring a high degree of accuracy and leveraging systems capabilities.
- Review Capital Authorization Requests (CARs) and follow up to validate return on investment.
- Drive information, analysis and conclusions necessary to allow the business to better understand its revenue, channel, customers and overall business effectiveness in an effort to improve performance and lead the Company to stronger business results.
- Develop strategic partnerships with operational and functional leaders across the company to help them identify, analyze and diagnose performance against the key performance indices identified by the company. Proactively monitor, bring awareness to risks and opportunities, and provide solutions to the Business Leadership Team to influence timely business decision making.
- Foreign currency modeling and development focused on translational impact on the P&L.
- Perform leadership role in financial due diligence of various acquisitions including model formulation, management presentations and on-site due diligence as necessary.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance and MBA or CPA preferred.
- 10+ years of years of progressive accounting/finance roles, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrates sound analytical depth and strong technical capability in accounting and finance.
- Successfully demonstrated ability to evaluate and analyze business improvement opportunities and present findings in a logical way to all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills to be able to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external clients and partners.
- Employee must be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel and be familiar with the use of Word and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Full working knowledge of the P&L and Balance Sheet and the impact of journal entries
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 10+ years of progressive accounting/finance roles
- a background including core competencies in financial planning for a global enterprise, financial modeling and analysis, and capital planning
- an analytical mindset and have high level attention to detail while being expedient
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- sound accounting knowledge
MPG is a leading global provider of mission-critical engineered electronic components and subsystems comprised of four business units in five manufacturing locations.
Our expertise is the design and manufacture of communications-based specialty products, engineered components and subsystems for demanding military, space, commercial aerospace/industrial, and telecom infrastructure applications where function and reliability are crucial.
Major product categories include:
RF and microwave filters and switched filter banks;
low insertion loss, high reliability switches and switch matrices;
integrated co-site interference equipment and design solutions for maximizing communication system performance;
manual and digitally-controlled tunable filters; and
low PIM components and test rack assemblies for broadband emission monitoring.
Complementary to the company's four core design and manufacturing centers at Dow-Key Microwave, K&L Microwave, and Pole/Zero Corporation in the United States and BSC Filters in the United Kingdom, MPG maintains a Dominican Republic facility for high-volume, commercial throughput.
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 04:46:47 PDT