A great opportunity with a growing company. Pumping Solutions is in search of the right individual to work in our inside engineering department. Some experience with industrial pumps and/or mechanical seals is a plus, but Pumping Solutions will provide on the job training for the right candidate.
In this position you will be working directly with our customers by phone analyzing technical requirements; developing and implementing solutions, selecting industrial equipment, and preparing proposals.
* Develops customer interest in technology and products by providing technical expertise and training to sales and business development teams; preparing competitive product analyses, product market opportunities, marketing literature, and proposals; strategizing sales approaches; delivering technical presentations; presenting customer and trade-show product demonstrations.
* Defines customer/partner usability and integration issues by conferring with customers, partners, account managers, product management specialists, and customer/partner support representatives; evaluating conditions; specifying requirements.
* Develops and implements technical solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative solutions; planning systems integration; isolating and correcting problems; providing estimates.
* Reduces costs and increases serviceability by developing reusable applications and test routines.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging technologies; learning current and pre-release systems, products, platforms, and complimentary tools; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Technical Leadership, General Consulting Skills, Problem Solving, Presenting Technical Information
Pumping Solutions is comprised of (4) major business units: New Industrial Equipment, Engineered Rotating Equipment Repairs, Mechanical Seals, and Aftermarket Parts. Please visit our web site at www.PUMP96.com too learn more about our company.
Blue Island, IL
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 07:15:15 PDT