Director Billing Systems
Position: Billing Architect/Director Billing Systems
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Duration: Long Term/FTE
Job Description :
• We need very strong, senior billing Architect/Director Billing Systems preferably a person who has been part of billing migration.
• Someone with either Netcracker/CSG/Convergys/Amdocs experience or any other Billing system.
• Minimum 4 years of IT experience designing and integrating telecom BSS solutions related to Charging, Billing, Telecom CRM, and Order Management/Order Negotiation.
• 2-3 years of service oriented software development / data integration design experience.
• Client management/facing and conflict resolution techniques Strong understanding of BSS components and integration with other systems.
• Ability to stay focused and deliver under pressure
• Strong understanding of test methodology and reporting
• Hands-on experience in manual/automated end-to-end testing in a multi-tiered multi-vendor environment.
• Strong understanding of black-box and white-box testing techniques
• Ability to isolate defects and analyze configuration and log files
• Strong knowledge of telecom billing processes and standards for wireline, wireless providers is a must
• Experience in consulting, business systems analysis, end-to-end solution design, development and implementation of large-scale integrated systems
• Understanding of operational and maintenance issues related to BSS systems
• Knowledge of telecom domain and charging and billing systems is a plus.
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 07:18:15 PDT