SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST-NORTH NJ
One of the world's leading medical technology companies which offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, has multiple Sr level financial planning & analysis openings in multiple divisions
Provide support to the Senior Financial Reporting Manager for the financial planning process and reporting for the Group. Responsibilities include working with Group leadership, Corporate finance group, and the divisional-level controllers to provide analytical support as necessary.
• Prepares and analyzes monthly operating performance and profit projections for reporting and developing action items:
Weekly Orders/Sales Reporting, Flash, Actuals, Projections, as well as ad-hoc reporting for Group President, Group CFO, and Corporate
• Assists in the monthly flash and projection process for the Group. Actively participate in discussions with division finance and assists in analyzing and summarizing results for the Group and Corporate
• Align best practices across divisions and Europe for all financial reporting, including aligning templates to fit Corporate, Group, and divisional needs
• Assists in the Strategic Plan and Budget process for the Group
• Provide financial support and analysis on ad-hoc projects
• Business Development support
• Price-Volume reporting
• Operational capital expense request (CER) support
• Prepares and analyzes foreign exchange impact on Group and division financial statements
Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance and relevant work experience in related field required.
MBA and/or CPA certification preferred.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office tools, strong accounting knowledge, understanding of GAAP and SOX preferred
4-5+ years of Finance/Accounting experience
Experience with financial system (Hyperion) preferred
Must be highly analytical, organized and possess a high degree of attention to detail. Ability to manage multiple requirements simultaneously and meet tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
Growing pharmaceutical company
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:19:46 PDT