BOOKKEEPER/ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FIRM (Manhattan Beach)
Entertainment Business Management and Wealth Management Firm in Manhattan Beach looking for an experienced bookkeeper/account manager to handle multiple high-net worth clients' financial statements in the entertainment industry (Film/TV/Music/Sports). Beautiful spacious new office with fun/friendly, fast-growing, boutique firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Bookkeeping for high-net worth individuals primarily in the entertainment industry
- Multiple clients' bank and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare deposits
- Process payroll and payroll tax reporting
- Annual 1099's, W-2's, etc.
- Prepare sales and property tax returns, city business taxes
- Prepare and process monthly financial statements and taxes
- Prepare monthly cash flow statements/projections
- Assist with annual budgets and forecasts
- Prepare and review general ledger balances and prepare for journal entries
- Maintain friendly client and vendor relationships
- Prior experience in the Entertainment Business Management, CPA or Bookkeeping Firm is required.
- Two or more years of bookkeeping experience (A/P, A/R, Bank Reconciliation, P/R, Sales Tax)
- QuickBooks experience REQUIRED
- Datafaction experience helpful but not required
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- High level of organization skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and proactive self-starter
- Excellent phone and communication skills
Business and Wealth Management firm primarily serving high net worth entertainment industry clients (Film/TV/Music/Sports) based in Manhattan Beach.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 15:41:45 PDT