Operations Manager - Chino
We are a Federally Licensed freight Brokerage Company, which brokers loads to Motor Carriers on behalf of retailers.
We are seeking to hire a full time enthusiastic and motivated individual for our Chino, CA location. This managerial position will be responsible for assisting with operations that require a staff that interfaces with the client and manages the day-to-day operations of a brokerage, including sales & marketing, liaising with clients and motor carriers and managing the brokerage for the East Los Angeles Area and surrounding area market.
Qualified candidate should have distribution, customer service and preferably experience with liaising with our client and motor carriers. Candidate must also have a proven track record in improving overall operations, excellent team building and organizational skills, the ability to make important decisions and be computer literate.
This position requires a self-starter who can oversee, manage, organize, assist with the hiring process, train, discipline, route and work with customer service personnel to develop our business relationship with our client and customers.
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Independent problem solving
- Be able to manage a budget and Profit/Loss goals
- Home Delivery background
- Bachelor's Degree (not required, but preferred)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Achieve company productivity objectives
- Oversee independent carriers and maintain positive working relationships
- Customer service relations
- Client relations
- Conflict resolution
- Claims management
- Learn and enforce company policies
- Understand every position at the location and be able to assist/perform all duties as needed
We offer Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD benefits, paid vacation, year-end incentive and company phone.
Salary range $45,000-$55,000 (based on experience and qualifications)
We are a Federally Licensed freight Brokerage company, that brokers loads to Motor Carriers on behalf of retailers. Its operations requires a staff that interface with its clients and manages the day-to-day operations of a brokerage, including sales & marketing, liaising with clients and motor carriers and managing the brokerage.
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 11:08:16 PDT