Deployment Team Lead
Title: Deployment Team Lead
Location: Pensacola, FL
Emp Status: Regular / Full-time
Solutions3, LLC, based out of Mahwah, NJ is seeking a Deployment Team Lead to support a Government Customer in Pensacola, FL. In this position, you will lead a team supporting site surveys (installations, testing, and check-out of program equipment) at distributed network locations. You will be responsible for providing oversight to the troubleshooting of equipment issues and fixing or replacing equipment as necessary for continued operations. You will manage day to day deployment activities for the program and will be the primary interface with the government for these activities.
You will also be responsible for the following:
• Ensuring smooth operation in data networks.
• Planning, evaluating, coordinating and performing installation and/or reconfiguration of hardware and software elements of data and/or voice communication network.
• Maintaining technical expertise in areas of network hardware and software interconnection and interfacing (i.e. routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges and gateways)
• Preparing or ensuring that appropriate documentation exists, including operational instructions.
• Providing regular monitoring and network analysis regarding short- and long-range planning and coordinates third-party maintenance.
• You may propose solutions to ensure all requirements based on future needs and current usage, configuring such solutions to optimize cost savings.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Six (6) or more years of software development experience. Eight (8) years of experience (for a total of fourteen (14) or more years) may be substituted for a degree.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Network Engineering or a related discipline. Master's degree in a related discipline may substitute for two (2) years of experience. PhD may substitute for four (4) years of experience.
• DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I certification
• Red Hat Engineer certification (RHCE)
• Sourcefire Professional certification (SFCP)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or similar certification
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with IDS systems (e.g., SNORT, SourceFire, Proventia, BroIDS)
• Demonstrated ability work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: TCP/IP, Cisco switches, routers, VLAN configuration, firewalls, VPN, storage (SANS, RAID, etc.), Network Intrusion Device Systems, etc.
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: ACLs, IAVA, DCID 6/3, STIGS, etc.
• Evaluate, test, install and implement new and existing hardware and software across physical media, protocol stacks, switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection devices, and network management components.
• Perform problem isolation and resolution of equipment problems through troubleshooting and devising effective solutions.
• Install patches and maintain accurate records of program corrections and patch levels. Perform Network Management functions such as, network monitoring, network performance measurement and reporting.
• Perform updates to network devices, including Firewalls, NIDS, switches, routers and crypto devices.
• Maintain accurate records of program corrections and patch/update level.
• Ability to interface directly with customer and program management team.
• Support enterprise and development network infrastructure.
• Support maintenance, troubleshooting and IA of network.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following is desired: Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), log analysis, malware analysis, network traffic flow, traffic and packet analysis.
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with tools used for security analysis (e.g., tcpdump, Wireshark, snort, ngrep, nmap, strings, hexdump, md5sum, systools).
• Experience with Security Event Incident Management, Log Correlation and Network Behavior Anomaly detection systems (ArcSight, QRadar , Splunk, Mazu, Arbor, etc).
• Level II or CND level II certification (e.g., Security+, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP, GCIH, GSEC certifications)
• Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
Solutions3 LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 08:39:09 PDT