Machine Designer - Assembly, Robotics & Manufacturing Equipment
Aladdin Engineering & Manufacturing, a growing 60-plus-year old design-build manufacturer of custom automated machinery, is looking to add a Machine Designer to its staff.
Are you a naturally inquisitive, conscientious, careful person who strives for accuracy in all that you do?
Technically astute, research minded with a no-nonsense work ethic?
Your work does the speaking for you?
If you are looking to join a company that values your contributions as a person, provides professional challenges and opportunities for growth, then Aladdin is the right place for you!
As a leading provider of Turn-key Custom Automated Assembly Equipment and Processes, Aladdin is searching for a talented Machine Designer with a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible, hands-on machine design experience gained from any of the following industries:
- Custom Assembly and Manufacturing Equipment;
- Special Machine Tools;
- High-speed Sorting and Material Handling Systems;
- Process Improvement.
Specific experience should include:
- 3D design using Inventor (preferred). Solidworks or similar will be considered;
- Ability to work with customers to define project definition and scope, determine resource needs,concept designs, determine loads and calculations and be able to specify required hydraulic / pneumatic components, etc.;
- Working with customers from concept to installation with an ability to travel to customer sites as needed;
- Be a part of the total project, including frequent interaction with automation engineers, suppliers and the manufacturing floor;Creating BOMs and all necessary shop drawings for assigned projects;
- Solid understanding of manufacturing processes, tolerancing, and drafting standards;
- Ability to work individually and in team environments;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a minimum 10 years of experience or an Associate's Degree in Mechanical Design Technology (or equivalent) with a minimum of 15 years of experience.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with experience designing machines for Custom-one OEM's of Automated Equipment.
FOUNDED IN 1953...Aladdin Engineering & Manufacturing has designed and built custom machines and systems for major players across a range of industries worldwide. In doing so, it has established itself as one of the most experienced companies for custom manufacturing equipment in the United States. Woman Owned: WBE and WOSB Certifications Pending. Visit them on the web at: http://www.AladdinEngMfg.com.
Aladdin Engineering & Manufacturing has partnered with TechRecruiters on this opportunity. Please send your resume to TechRecruiters for immediate consideration!
Aladdin Engineering & Manufacturing and TechRecruiters are Equal Opportunity Employers. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Celebrating our 15th year matching quality companies with highly skilled employees!
TechRecruiters strongly supports America's military!
Qualified veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 12:53:44 PDT