~~Description: Noble Systems Corporation, a fast growing global provider of contact center and customer relationship management systems. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we employ 300+ highly accomplished and energetic individuals that contribute to the overall success of the organization. We are currently seeking Support Technicians to augment a dynamically growing department.
Successful candidates will have a multi-year degree in Computer Science, Communications, or a related technical field, or an equivalent level of experience in a similar field, as well as experience with, but not limited to: Previous experience in a help desk environment; Ability to react quickly and effectively in a high pressure, time-sensitive environment; and Excellent customer service and communications skills. Experience supporting call centers, Telephony Equipment, and/or Linux Servers is a plus.
In addition, a successful candidate will have one or more of the following skills:
• Technical problem migration
• Comprehensive issue documentation
• Issue management through resolution
• Escalation as necessary
• Linux/Unix Operating System - CLI and Certification (RH124 Red Hat System Administration I, RH253 Red Hat Linux Networking and Security Administration)
• Database Experience - Postgre SQL, Structured Query Language
• T1/VoIP configuration and troubleshooting experience
• Windows Server Administration Experience
• Computer Networking Experience
• Asterisk Server experience a plus!
Noble Systems is a worldwide leader in providing call center and customer relationship management systems. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we have recently been awarded one of the top 40 innovative technology companies in GA for the 2nd year in a row. Join our team and enjoy the flexibility, benefits and unique opportunities such as inventing and becoming a patent holder!
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 11:14:16 PDT