Move In Coordinator
The Move-in Coordinator is a key member of the new project sales team who provides essential sales support and manages all aspects of the move in process including customizations. Major responsibilities include engaging in the sales process with prospective residents, maintaining the inventory of accommodations, assisting in preparation of resident contracts and related documents, working with future residents in the selection of apartment customizations, inspecting accommodations for move-in readiness, communicating pertinent information as needed, and managing sales-related events intended to attract future residents. This role is 30+ hours per week and schedule is based on the needs of the company.
What we can do for you: Our ideal candidate for this position will be offered our full benefits package including medical/vision/dental insurance, company-paid life insurance, 403(b) retirement savings options with company match, opportunities for Educational Grants, free on-site parking and much more!
- Maintain daily list of available accommodations, special features, pricing and status of move-in readiness.
- Accurately input new resident information and update existing resident census files in technology systems to extract data for sales and occupancy analysis.
- Provide back-up for future resident inquiries as needed to support the team.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team. Prepare move-in contracts and related resident documents for review and finalization. Manage sales event calendar.
- Work closely with project team to ensure finishing touches are installed and completed and accommodations are clean and move-in ready.
- Assist new residents through the customization and move-in process and coordinate meetings, paperwork and communication associated with welcoming a new resident to Wesley Homes Bradley Park.
- Assist in planning and coordination of events designed to attract new residents.
- Manage storage locker and parking assignments
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
• HS Diploma or equivalent.
• BS degree in Business or related field preferred.
• Valid driver's license and proof of unexpired auto insurance.
• Able to provide at least two (2) professional references.
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug test and potential random tests throughout employment.
• Able to document eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Able to pass a background check through DSHS and WSP.
• Able to embrace Wesley Homes' mission, vision and values.
• Must enjoy working and communicating with older adults.
• Computer skills to include proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience with contact management software preferred.
• Proven track record of successful organizational skills, time management and follow-through.
• English language proficiency required.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
• 1 year of experience providing administrative support.
• Understanding of marketing concepts.
• Industry experience in a similar setting preferred.
• Standing, walking, sitting, and bending, throughout the workday.
• Lifting up to 20lbs on a regular basis.
• Fine finger manipulation on a consistent basis, while operating a computer.
• Ability to drive a personal automobile on behalf of Wesley Homes.
• Flexibility to adjust work day and schedule to accommodate evening and weekend events.
Wesley Homes is a not for-profit organization that provides a network of services offering a continuum of care for older adults. Retirement Communities and Health Services for (and by) people who love life.
It is affiliated with the Pacific Northwest Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church.
Wesley Homes has a non-discrimination policy and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**** We will only review applications that come through our website, www.wesleyhomes.org/careers. Please be sure to complete our on-line application if you want to be considered for this position****
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 10:26:34 PDT