Project Geotechnical Engineer
GET Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a Project-Level Geotechnical Engineer for our Williamsburg, Virginia location.
This is a challenging position, both on technical and managerial levels, and offers exposure to a wide variety of projects and related experience.
• Plan, schedule, conduct or coordinate field and laboratory services for a wide range of project types.
• Perform geotechnical engineering analyses and evaluations for earthwork/excavation support, shallow/deep foundations, geo-environmental, and transportation projects.
• Write engineering reports summarizing evaluations and presenting recommendations.
• Oversee engineering services during construction on projects involving shallow/deep foundations, support of excavations and earthworks.
• Prepare scope, schedules and budgets for proposals.
• Manage projects and geotechnical / technical staff on multi-disciplined projects and work within multi-disciplined team environment.
• Demonstrate good communications skills and ability to work with clients in the public, private sectors and on federal projects.
GET Solutions, Inc. is a Mid-Atlantic Regional Consulting Engineering firm, with offices in Virginia and North Carolina, providing full service geotechnical engineering, environmental services and materials testing & inspection services, including in-house drilling capabilities and certified soils and concrete testing laboratories.
Our Mission is to provide the highest quality geotechnical engineering and materials testing and inspection services to our clients and operate with the highest ethical standards. We are committed to hire and retain the best engineers and technical staff and to promote their professional careers. We encourage our employees toward greater achievements, and support them in realizing their individual, personal and professional goals. Our employees' safety and full enjoyment of their work place are primary goals of our firm.
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 11:43:36 PDT