Applications Systems Analyst
iPoint Inc. is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Applications Systems Analyst for immediate employment. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate a career in Systems Analysis, in environmental compliance and/or product management domain. iPoint is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects.
In this assignment, candidate will be located at our iPoint office in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
1. Stay up to date with any product compliance regulation changes
2. Stay up to date with market trends in process compliance, product compliance and sustainability
3. Stay up to date with latest available technical solutions
4. Maintain a deep working knowledge of all solutions provided by iPoint
5. Conduct internal and external training
Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
1. Conduct customer workshops to gather business, integration and technical requirements
2. Participate in ongoing process flow analysis and process redesign analysis
3. Share best practices and provide consultation to clients throughout the project
4. Develop detailed business and functional design documents to match customer requirements
5. Provide current best practice and solution alternatives as part of the functional design documents
6. Develop technical configuration documents
7. Work with Technical Architect to develop a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
8. Provide necessary technical support at application and database level to triage internal issues and issues reported by customer
9. Perform any development activities to support an implementation project
10. Lead System Testing and UAT efforts
11. Participate in training design, documentation and delivery
12. Keep internal documentation up to date
13. Participate and lead, project meetings with the customer
14. Participate in internal projects as required
15. Support and participate in pre-sales activities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Project support and documentation lead.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new applications & processes, flexibility to adopt new, changed, improves processes.
- Positive client service skills, based on real experience.
- Ability to work in a small dynamic environment
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- College Degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering, or Computer Science desirable with 5+ years of experience
- Masters Degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering, or Computer Science with 1-2 years of experience
- Domain knowledge and experience in Product Compliance, Sustainability, Toxicology and Corporate Social Responsibility
- At least 2 years of experience supporting, analysis, application development, and troubleshooting SQL and relational databases
- Working knowledge of Java and Spring Suite
- Experience in supporting ETL activities
- Experience with application setup and configuration
- Experience and knowledge of Agile Development methodologies
- Prefer experience in Cloud Technologies
- Prefer 4+ years overall experience in a functional and/or technical role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate conceptual ideas clearly and effectively
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication and skills
We at iPoint help companies around the world who want to produce and sell ecologically, economically and socially sustainable products through our innovative software and consulting solutions.
Ann Arbor, MI
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 14:44:18 PDT