MSA Request# 18344-14-010
Group# 2 Infrastructure
The ideal candidate needs to be:
• Technical Project manager will have 3-5 years of experience in leading Windows PC, Office 2010-2013 deployment + VDI deployment projects in a challenging, multi-department environment
• Proficient with large-scale coordination and deployment of PCs and VDI machines in multiple locations.
• Proficient with PC imaging, remote application deployment through complex technical architecture (Using Zenworks, ManageEngine or similar tools)
• Excellent customer interaction and communication skills + Detailed documentation of requirements, risks and technical specifications is a must.
• PMP certification is required. At minimum, PM should be in process of PMP certification.
• County pay rate: between $80/hr to $120/hr
• Experience with planning/ managing large global IT projects. PMP certification is a ++.
• IT Infrastructure Project Manager should have experience with rolling out 500 - 1000 PC's. Applicants wishing to apply MUST have excellent proven delivery skills, excellent all-round Project Management capability (including all documentation/communication) and past experience of having successfully delivered large scale PC rollout projects to qualify.
• Additional work will include asset tracking, auditing and the listing of machines across multiple sites. The successful applicant will simply be required to pick-up the project (involving approx. 500 machines), and manage 3rd party suppliers and manage stakeholder expectations..
• PM will need to manage Receipt/asset management control of systems for pre-deployment readiness.
• Validate Software inventory of target systems and insure "build to order" accuracy of replacement systems.
• Actively correct discrepancies identified, and perform root cause analysis to prevent future discrepancies between configurations requested and those delivered.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Redwood City, CA
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:57:05 PDT