Finance Analyst III
Finance Analyst III
• Record, account, and summarize transaction details.
• Fund/portfolio/investment monitoring, planning, reporting, and valuation.
• Accounting stand-alone and consolidated, along with period-end tasks.
• Advise on and comply with fund operating documents and financial/tax reporting requirements of applicable regulations.
• Interface with auditors, tax preparers, and other vendors as needed.
• Special requests of the capital team and/or the respective portfolio companies.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5-10 years of relevant investment, venture capital, or private equity experience in public accounting and/or private industry.
• Proven self-starter with strong problem-solving, project management and organizational experience.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organization and work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
• Advanced Excel skills preferred.
• Exposure to deals, VC/PE and/or Corporate Finance and Accounting
• Proven leader and collaborator.
• Strong communication skills; ability to communicate with multiple levels including peers, managers, executive team, and portfolio companies.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and be comfortable in an unstructured environment.
• Knowledge of Oracle or Hyperion
Mountain View, CA 94043
Monday - Friday (9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
Akorbi offers multilingual business solutions in more than 170 languages to some of the largest companies in the world. The company offers a full range of language, localization and global marketing solutions, including: professional staffing, translation, interpretation, multilingual call centers, business process outsourcing, sign language interpretation, alternate formats, transcription, eLearning and eDiscovery. The company holds several certifications including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, EN 15038:2006 and M/WBE Certification.
Mountain View, CA
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:41:19 PDT