Construction - Project Manager
Prismatic Development Corporation, an established General Contractor, in business for 30+ years is seeking an "On-Site" PROJECT MANAGER to become part of our Management Team on Public Building Projects ranging from $15MM to $150MM in NYC / Metro area.
- Full Charge capable of complete supervision and coordination of building project from estimated thru project close-out
- Analysis quantities and productions for cost analysis
- Communicate & coordinate with Subcontractor's, Vendors and Suppliers
- Communicate & coordinate with Owner's Representatives, CM's, A/E's
- Coordinate and manage project CPM Schedules, project staging and phasing requirements
- Solve field engineering problems.
Qualifications - Ideal Candidates will have:
- 4 years engineering, architecture, or similar degree
- 10 years industry experience
- Working knowledge of software including: Word, Excel, Access, Acad, Revit.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills a must.
Benefits / Offerings:
- Competitive Salary - Commensurate w/ Experience.
- 401k / profit sharing plan / health benefits
Prismatic Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Prismatic Development Corporation is a general contractor for the public sector in New Jersey and New York.
New York, NY
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 07:06:36 PDT