As YinzCam's next iOS Developer, you will be working on apps that are promoted by sports teams/stadiums as their OFFICIAL mobile app, and that will, therefore, be in the hands of millions of fans around the world. You will have the opportunity to work in a team of highly-skilled and experienced mobile developers, to work closely with designers, to innovate with new features (such as augmented reality, gaming, etc.), to interface with databases and official league/team statistics and editorial-content feeds, to interface with third-party SDKs and plug-ins, and more.
Desired Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years' experience programming with iOS (iOS SDK, Objective C)
- Experience with advanced UI implementation
- API experience with client-server programming and multimedia playback
- Proficiency with XCode
- Experience with SVN and Git
- Experience with XML and JSON
Bonus Points for:
- An app that you developed (or contributed substantially to) and released in the Apple App Store.
- SQLite API experience
- Experience with one or more scripting languages
- Experience with interfacing with designers and content/feed administrators
- Love for sports!
We have the traditional benefits (medical, dental, vision which are 100% paid by the company & 401K) but our casual environment and love for our employees is what sets us apart.
A few of our "perks"
- Generous paid time-off
- Casual work environment.
- Collaborative and open-minded environment
- Gym membership
- Paid parking
- Fully stocked fridge
- Snack-filled kitchen
- Do you want to watch a game during work then turn on the TV!
- Convenient location - walking distance to restaurant, bars & shopping
Please send your resume and and links to mobile apps that you have helped to create in the Apple App Store (mention how many others on the team, and what your role was in creating the app)
YinzCam is a Pittsburgh-based mobile sports-technology startup company, a Carnegie Mellon spin-off, with 14+ million downloads of its mobile apps worldwide, and its current clients including 135+ NFL, NHL, NBA, NRL, CFL and MLS teams, and NCAA College Athletics.
YinzCam's mobile apps are in the hands of millions of sports fans around the world, allowing them to stay in touch with the favorite teams 24x7x365, by providing fans with real-time stats, multimedia, streaming radio, social-media and much more. The company's mobile-video technology is also being deployed in sports venues throughout the country to allow fans to watch instant replays, live cameras (including the NFL RedZone channel) on their smartphones, tablets or touchscreen computers.
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 10:30:22 PDT