SAP BASIS System Admin
We are hiring a SAP BASIS System Admin for a Contract position in Irving, TX
SAP BASIS System Admin
Duration: 9+ months Contract
Location: Irving - TX 75038
Team augmentation to work on a large project with definitive deadlines in order to SAP upgrade and hardware Replatform.
Job Title: SAP BASIS System Admin. with experience in multiple areas from following list:
• Ability to install and upgrade SAP Applications such as ECC, SRM, CRM, AP0, PI, BW, Portal to latest Enhancement Packages
• In-depth hands-on advanced working technical knowledge of SAP NetWeaver Suite using J2EE
• In-depth hands-on advanced working technical knowledge of SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
• In-depth hands-on advanced working technical knowledge of SAP Core Applications - ECC, SRM, CRM, AP0, PI, BW, Portal, MDM, CUA, and Solution Manager
• Hands on technical knowledge of Linux O/S, Redhat Linux or OEL Linux
• Hands on technical knowledge of Oracle 11g RAC database (Clustered)
• Ability to tune and troubleshoot issues in all SAP Applications.
• Ability to manage multiple Applications.
• Executing system monitoring, performance tuning and capacity planning
• Security SAP Infrastructure network communications
• Maintaining and/or executing backup/restore and disaster recovery procedures
• Designing and/or documenting SAP procedures
• Provide architectural designs for new SAP landscapes and improvements to existing landscapes.
• Responsible for setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of complex Linux/Oracle environments (e.g., clustering, high availability, load balancing, etc.).
• Ensure proper configuration and security on all server environments.
• Conduct ongoing monitoring and maintenance to ensure stability and optimal performance on all server environments.
• Responsible for keeping management up to date on any outstanding issues.
Strong knowledge of Solution Manger integration and monitoring setup
Strong technical knowledge of interfacing technologies such as RFC, webservices etc
Good Documentation skills
EXPERIENCE: Experienced SAP resource with 6+ years of SAP core systems experience. The candidate must possess end-to-end understanding of the SAP landscape. HANA / BW / BOBJ / BODS experience is a plus.
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 14:26:58 PDT