Senior Fund Accountant
This is a challenging, hands-on role for someone who is self-motivated and has the ability and desire to work in a multi-tasking environment for various clients.
• Prepare general entries for monthly closing and quarterly and annual financial statements and associated reports
• Prepare annual audit related files and work with auditors
• Fund accounts payable
• Year-end tax form 1099's
• Cash management- including day to day activities and monthly reconciliation
• Assist on capital calls and distributions
• Assist with SEC compliance related to ownership filings.
• Perform special projects as requested
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with 2-3 years experience - CPA preferred
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and complete projects in a dynamic environment
• Strong attitude for numbers and accuracy
• Strong communication skills, and high degree of flexibility
• Proficiency with multiple software applications preferred (QuickBooks, Peachtree, Excel and Word)
Leading contract manufacturer with premier clients offering Precision
Components and Assemblies for the
Semiconductor Equipment Industry. Offering an excellent compensation package with benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance & long term disability, generous time off plan, and a 401k savings plan with a company match!
Menlo Park, CA
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 18:34:14 PDT