Jr. Online Ad Buyer
Arena Communications Online is a rapidly growing online marketing company looking to hire a highly motivated, resourceful, and hardworking individual as a Jr. Online Buyer.
The position would work closely with Arena's Director of Advertising to support the management and execution of advertising campaigns that include researching, planning, placing, and reporting of online advertising. Desired experience includes a background in advertising or marketing (this is not required however); exceptional attention to detail; the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities, and the ability to adapt and grow with the position.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel with disciplined attention to detail.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Ability to learn new platforms and processes quickly and without complaint.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects.
- Understanding and acceptance to work with a diverse group of clients. We work with a wide array of clients including conservative politicians and causes as well as large companies selling diverse products/services.
Preference given for experience with:
- Excellent writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail. Your work will be viewed by millions of people.
- Online marketing experience with an electoral campaign, advocacy organization, non-profit, or corporate company.
- Complex project management.
- Search Ad/PPC Copywriting.
- Graphic design execution or management for online ads, websites, email, or social media.
- Experience with online advertising platforms including Adwords, Bing/Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, ect . . .
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and report client statistics (advertising, site traffic analytics.)
- Highly detailed work in executing placement of advertising plans.
- Research in advertising plans, platforms, and opportunities.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Interact with vendors and manage vendor relationships.
- Successfully maintain multiple projects and tasks.
This position is full-time, on-site. Salary and benefits compensation are commensurate with experience. Location is Salt Lake City, UT.
- Cover letter explaining specifically why you would be a good fit
- Answers questions below
Accompanying Q and A:
Q. Are you comfortable with and could you get excited about working for conservative political campaigns and organizations on a daily basis?
Q. Do you have specific political campaign or professional public policy organization experience you can draw on to better serve Arena's clients? If so, please describe.
Q. Do you have applied knowledge and experience working with online advertising or media planning? Include examples of relevant work if possible.
Q. Do you have experience utilizing social networks for strategic campaign purposes in terms of building online communities and moving messages? If so, which networks and please describe results.
Arena Online, located in Salt Lake City, UT, is an online marketing agency serving republican political clients and corporate companies across the country.
Salt Lake City, UT
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 13:18:06 PDT