CRM Integration Specialist 20160926_002
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
- Must have at least 4 years; experience in support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Excellent CRM 2013 and above out of the box Sales, Marketing, and Service Management experience.
- Excellent CRM customization experience.
- Plugins, custom workflow activities, and web resource development.
- Data Import/Export experience with knowledge of CRM data entity layout
- XML and related technologies (Schema, etc)
- HTML 5; Hypertext Markup Language (advanced)
- CSS; Cascading Style Sheets (basic)
- Client Web Debugging Skills
- Database Design/Modeling and Query Optimization (intermediate)
- Experience with test; driven development and continuous integration.
- Ability to partition and debug an n-tiered process, including isolating all levels and tracing data-flow through from end-to-end (advanced)
- Software Development Life Cycle; Team Foundation Server Experience
- Visual Studio 2013/2015
- Relational database design and development (advanced) - SQL Server database skills
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Experience (intermediate)
- Experience in analyzing enterprise business and technology issues in a large corporation or government organization.
- Strong analysis skills grounded in technology and business planning and management.
- Effective use of consensus building to reach decisions.
- Knowledge of agile scrum practices.
- Solid understanding of good programming and design practices
- Ability to work independently in collaborative team effort
- Ability to learn quickly; synthesize complex information; identify key points and communicate results accurately and effectively.
- Resourceful in identifying and obtaining information sources needed to perform responsibilities effectively.
- Ability to work independently and exercise appropriate discretion with a minimum of supervision and produce effective, acceptable results within short time frames.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate business and technical concepts and information effectively to a wide range of audiences including the public.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work independently with business and IS managers and staff in federal, state and local agencies, and with division and department managers or staff.
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts orally; ability to prepare written reports that are clear, concise and meaningful.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for solving challenging problems.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Responsible for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system integration. This is includes "Out of the Box" features as well as xRM customization.
- Integrate data from other systems into CRM and work with Outlook add-on.
- Responsible for planning, support, implementation and administration of the agency Customer Relationship Management (CRM) web applications.
- This position provides direction, guidance, technical services and consultation to agency wide contact management, case management, and custom workflow development including infrastructure support.
- Additionally, this position has overall responsibility for any interfaces done to systems that manage any communication or case management needs.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:17:15 PDT